“I have a website, but I’m not making any sales or attracting new customers” – Most small businesses realise that digital is a big component of their sales and marketing, unfortunately around 80% of them believe that having a website is enough. Whilst a website is crucial, marketing your business online is something small businesses need to do on a daily basis to ensure their success.
Digital Marketing has become an umbrella term for a variety of topics, often associated with social media management, it’s actually a wide spectrum of solutions. Marketing your business online isn’t just about having a Facebook Page, there are other social networks too you know. It is about using multiple online tools and solutions to marketing your brand, service and products online. It’s also about having a killer digital strategy which highlights the correct platforms you should be using i.e. Facebook doesn’t work for everyone!
This digital marketing workshop is aimed at beginner marketers as well as small business owners looking to acquire new customers whilst engaging their current customer base. Rooted in exercises, you’ll walk away with plenty of hands-on experience in content creation for both email and social, campaign analysis using tools like Google Analytics, and optimization across various channels.
Is this workshop for you?
Whether you are a small to medium business or simply an individual responsible for marketing duties but lack digital experience then this workshop is definitely for you. If you are just passionately learning about digital marketing then feel free to join us as well. Our digital workshops help you understand what digital marketing is all about and equips you with the knowledge and tools to help you grow any business online.
What will you learn?
- Social Media Management – which platforms does your business need and how to effectively manage them.
- Facebook Advertising – why is advertising on Facebook important and best practices
- The Power of Influencer Marketing – how other people can help market your brand
- Email Marketing – why email campaigns are still the number one choice in marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising – Using Google AdWords to target new customers
- SEO – Learn the tools and tricks to get onto the first page of Google
- Websites – The importance of an effective website and how it’s the most critical part of your business
- Content – How to develop a content strategy and write the correct content for your website, blogs and social media platforms.
Extra’s – these extra business tips will help ensure your marketing is constant
- Effectively manage your business and marketing with cloud based solutions
For more information and to register, sign up here – https://mashupmarketing.co.za/digital-marketing-workshop-cape-town/