WordCamps are events held all over the world each year where people can get together and talk about WordPress. Even if you are not working with WordPress this is the perfect opportunity to learn more about why 21% of the internet is using WordPress as their preferred platform.
WordCamps are attended by an array of professionals, developers, bloggers, designers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, SEO experts, consultants, just to name a few. These people range from absolute beginners to hard-core professionals that can pretty much do anything with WordPress.
WordCamp Cape Town has been growing each year into a better and better world-class event for South African WordPress users since it started in 2008, and this year it will be nothing different. The event this year will be held at the awesome Cape Town Stadium on 7 November 2013 and offers a line-up of top WordPress speakers.
So what does a WordCamp offer you as an attendee?
- Get together with like-minded people who loves WordPress
- Network with top local and international WordPress professionals
- Meet people in person you have only been knowing or working with over the internet
- Listen to speaker sessions aimed at all levels of WordPress users
- Learn from other people
- Teach other people
- Access to a variety of topics relating to using WordPress
- Great value – R350 give you access to 10 top speaker sessions, food, a WordCamp t-shirt and other merchandise, free secure parking and access to the official WordCamp after party
- Access to all our sponsors to ask them questions in person about their products and services
- Keep up with the trends on how WordPress is used
So what are you waiting for, go grab your WordCamp Cape Town ticket now to avoid disappointment.