Early Bird tickets available now!

Are you ready for the Mother City’s best-loved WordPress event – WordCamp Cape Town 2017? The eighth annual #WCCT2017 (yip – that’s the hashtag) has something for everyone – from newbie bloggers to programmers, freelancers, developers and business owners. Expect to tweak your skills, discover new tips and trends from our awesome speakers, share your... Continue Reading →

Ticket sales and a Call for Sponsors

With 14 weeks to go till WordCamp Cape Town 2017 I'm starting to feel that combination of excited anticipation and nervousness that goes along with planning such an event. Today I'm happy to announce that two very important pieces of the WordCamp puzzle have slotted into place, the availability of WordCamp Tickets and the Call... Continue Reading →

We want to hear your WordPress story.

When I joined @hlashbrooke in planning WordPress meetups I was full of vim and vigour to organise more meetups. I had just come from my first WordCamp and I was super excited to help the community grow. Sadly since then I have only managed to either plan or attend two meetups. Work, life, family,... Continue Reading →

WordPress Beginner Workshop #2

We had so much success with the last workshop, packed house, amazing food and fantastic people, that we've decided to do another one. The second workshop will be held on the 1 July 2017, at Workshop 17, V&A Waterfront. We will start at 9am sharp and finish around 3pm. Its important to bring a notebook... Continue Reading →

We're very excited to announce that sign-ups are now open for our fourth annual do_action WordPress Charity Hackathon! We have a great selection of 10 non-profits that we will be working with and we are looking for participants from the local community to work on their brand new sites. All skill sets are needed! As... Continue Reading →

WPHugs & Mental Health Awareness Month

According to the World Health Organisation (WHO) in 2001, one in four people would experience a mental health issue, and less than a third of these people would seek the help that they need. May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the US, so we would like to take moment to talk more about it... Continue Reading →

Meetup: ReactJS & WordPress

This is a joint event with the Cape Town Front-end Developers meetup group - you can RSVP on their event. For the first meetup of 2017, we will be joining up with the Cape Town Front-end Developers meetup group to talk about ReactJS and how you can use it with WordPress. The meetup will be held... Continue Reading →

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑